The Fine Motor Skills Kit was developed with all children in mind. It was created with the expertise of occupational therapists and early childhood educators to meet the varying needs of children according to their unique developmental abilities. There are over 60 fun and engaging activities for your child to experience and master with the help and encouragement of a parent or caregiver. Learn more
Fine Motor Skills Kit
Pre-K Success Travel Kit
The Pre-K Success Travel Kit is designed for hours of play and practice while out and away from home. The Travel Kit is ideal for use at restaurants, doctor’s offices, and any other waiting place!
This lightweight Travel Kit includes:
- Write and Reuse Tracing Book with a dry erase marker and erasing cloth
- A small, convenient sized My First Hidden Pictures Book
- 8-mini washable color markers
- Level 1 reading book
- Level 2 reading book
- Level 3 reading book
- Travel size container of modeling dough with bonus picture molding cap
- A lightweight sports-pack is included so your child can easily carry his/her travel kit on his own.
Pre-K Success Teacher’s Kit
Pre-K Success offers a Fine Motor Skills Kit perfect for the classroom. The included written curriculum meets the needs of students of varying abilities with 60+ progressive activities that are all play-based.
- The Teacher’s Kit includes five of each of the 17 fine motor skill tools included in the individual kit conveniently packaged in a large plastic carrying case with a handle for easy transportation.